|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (49 days ago)|
- Rent from landlord directly
- 3 Bedrooms 1600 sq ft including garage
- Modern Mews House
- 2 Bathrooms with one having a 4 Piece suite
- Private Close
- Built Circa 2010
- Close Royal Parade and Scadbury Nature Reserve
- Garage with Parking to the Front
- Recently Refurbished
- EPC Rating: C
Property reference number 5715621. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This stunning 3 bedrooms modern mews house is situated in a private close which is in close proximity to the prestigious and sought after Royal Parade.
In addition to the bedrooms, the property comprises lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 bathrooms with one having a 4 piece suit. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens, Garage with parking to the front.
The property is situated in a lovely road just off Holbrook Lane and in a most sought after location which is convenient for local amenities including the desirable Royal Parade, Scadbury Nature Reserve, Chislehurst Common, bus routes serving the surrounding areas, Chislehurst Village & ponds plus Chislehurst and Bickley mainline stations. Viewing Highly Recommended. EPC Rating: C
Independent Schools: Ashgrove School, Babington House, Bickley Park School, Bishop Challoner School, Braeside Preparatory School, Bromley High School, Eltham College, Farringtons School.
Nearest State Schools: Chislehurst C of E Primary, Mead Road Infant, Red Hill Primary, St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary, Coopers School, Bullers Wood, Chislehurst School for Girls, Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar.
Timetabled direct ‘Rush Hour’ train services from: Chislehurst to London Bridge 19 minutes, Chislehurst to London Cannon Street 27 minutes, Chislehurst to London Charing Cross 27 minutes, Bickley Mainline Railway Station to London Victoria from 25 minutes, Bickley to London Blackfriars from 33 minutes, Bickley to St Pancras International from 44 minutes, Bus services connect many of the areas attractions and facilities.
By road, the area offers easy access to the nation’s motorway network by way of the A20/M25 and via A2/Blackwall Tunnel to Docklands/Canary Wharf and East London.
Ebbsfleet International Station offers timetabled Eurostar services to Paris from 2h 05min, Brussels 1hr 48 min.
* Please quote ref. 5715621 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54423267.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5715621_56809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.