|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (155 days ago)|
- Singles Rent the house directly from the Landlord.
- Great Student location, 6 bedroom 2 bathrooms
- Low fees, yet luxury house rarely available
- high quality home and relaxing garden
- Social space popular for friends to stop by
Property reference number 5709180. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Dubbed a 'student palace' by a student last year its a lovely, attractive, well located 6 bed house in 6 min easy walking distance to Roehampton University, Froebal or Whitelands colleges, quick ride to Kingston Vale on the Hill with good local shops nearby. Free street parking and private back garden, 24 hour bus route to central London 430.
Furnished to a high standard all bedrooms include desk, bookshelves, wardrobe, executive chair and desklight.
All mod cons provided including a dishwasher and dryer. Good mattresses on all beds for a good nights rest. Stae of the art fire safety systems.
Looking for a singles and friends to make up a group of six to stay long term.
Tenants deposits are registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme so all deposits are fully government protected. 17 years of experience in providing for Roehampton students since 2001.
2 showers and two toilets. Raised fish pond with switch on or off waterfall plus two relaxing deck chairs.
Excellent kitchen with dishwasher, large capacity fast washing machine and dryer. Second fridge freezer. Landlord is seeking a group(s) to move in September.
All welcome just call up, then we meet up with parents and you can secure your new home then move in (guarentors as per normal). Fully Accredited member of the National Landlords Association NLA and the have the London Landlords Accreditation Scheme certificate. Monthly all incl. bills average £30/mth each. Tenancy Deposit scheme protection.
Tenant Testimonial 31/7/2016
Its been a delight to have him as my landlord! As an international student I thought moving out from University halls would be a nightmare judging by some of my friends experiences with their Landlords but it has been a really pleasant experience. He even took us for a Christmas meal, which was brilliant.
Thanks for a wonderful year in XXXXXXX its been better than I could of hoped for.
* Please quote ref. 5709180 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £50.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54425517.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709180_56844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.