|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (187 days ago)|
- Short Let. Utterly Charming Grade II Listed Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Reception, Kitchen
- Wood Floors Throughout Forming Part of a Picturesque Square Built in the Latter18th Century
- Situated in the Heart of Hampstead Village
Short Let. An utterly charming 2 bedroom Grade II Listed cottage with wood floors throughout, which forms part of a picturesque Square built in the latter18th Century, moments' away from all the amenities of Hampstead High Street and within walking distance to the green spaces of Hampstead Heath. Accommodation comprises reception room, dining room, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and spacious en-suite bathroom, single bedroom with en-suite shower room. Sole Agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54426918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL170172_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.