|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 August 2016 (691 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished three bedroom, Victorian house
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Preservation of original period features
- Large reception room
- Separate kitchen with ample space for dining
- Two double bedrooms and a further good sized single bedroom
- A family bathroom as well as a downstairs shower room
- Private garden
SHORT LET. Found on a quiet and residential street, this charming three bedroom, Victorian house boasts a spacious and bright interior all newly renovated to a high standard.
Dagenham Road is a peaceful street found just off of Lea Bridge Road and boasts a close proximity to Lea Bridge Station which offers regular services into central London. The amenities of Walthamstow Central are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 984738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.