|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 June 2018 (171 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the landlord
- Low Tenant Fees
- 5 minutes walk to the High Street
- 10 minutes walk to the British Rail
- Off Street Parking
- 15 minutes walk to the Thames River
- Furnished / Unfurnished (as per requirement)
Property reference number 5722197. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A wonderful recently refurbished 2 Bedroom, 2nd floor apartment in the popular Moormede development. Close proximity to the local High Street and British Rail Station with links directly into Waterloo and Richmond. A 15 minute drive from Heathrow airport, therefore ideal for regular travellers. Off street parking (permits required). The property can be let furnished / unfurnished depending upon the tenants requirements. The apartment is rented directly from Landlord who will require references and a deposit. It can also be furnished upon request at an addiitonal rental cost per month. Feel free to get in touch to discuss arrangements further.
* Please quote ref. 5722197 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £350.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54444384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5722197_56870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.