|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- Modern Kitchen inc dishwasher, washer/dryer, self cleaning oven, induction hob, microwave.
- Bright double aspect living room with views over Canary Wharf
- 2 Double Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Laminate flooring to living areas and tiled floors in kitchen & bathroom.
- Leather living room furniture & Samsung 48" curved screen TV
- Private parking space in gated parking area.
- Gas central heating (boiler renewed 2015). Double glazed windows.
- Extensive LED lighting.
- OUT OF HOURS CONTACT Michael Phillips 07740 942577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A modern 2nd floor furnished apartment in a small block close to Devons Road DLR, Bromley by Bow Tube (zones 2-3) and many other amenities including Sainsburys Local, Tesco Superstore and a modern Medical Centre.
Nearby DLR at Devons Road takes one to the superb shopping centre in Canary Wharf with Waitrose and many other major multiple retailers together with an extensive range of boutiques, restaurants and bars. London City Airport is also easily accessible.
Re-decorated and modernised accommodation includes:
Spacious Entrance Hall: Deep storage cupboard, laminate floor, entryphone, radiator, access to extensive roof space, led lighting.
Living Room: A light, airy double aspect room with southerly views to Canary Wharf, laminate flooring, coving, Juliet balcony, blinds, Samsung 48" curved screen smart TV, radiator, dimmable LED lighting.
Kitchen: Refitted with range of white gloss wall and floor units, slate style work surface, inset Bosch induction hob, cooker hood over, inset stainless steel sink, Vaillant combi gas central heating boiler (installed January 2015), Zanussi self cleaning electric oven, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, Panasonic microwave, ceramic tiled floor, LED lighting and concealed LED lighting to worktop, extractor fan.
Bedroom 1: A double bedroom with built-wardrobe, radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom 2: A double bedroom with built-wardrobe, radiator, laminate floor.
Bathroom: Fully tiled walls and floor, LED recessed lighting, bath with shower over, hand basin, w.c. suite, mirror medicine cupboard, radiator, extractor fan.
Parking: Private parking space with electrically operated gate & remote control.
RENT EXCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, WATER CHARGES AND ALL OTHER UTILITIES
PAYABLE MONTHLY IN ADVANCE BY BANKERS ORDER
THE TENANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO COST OF AGREEMENT (£120)
AND PAY FOR CHECKING OUT (£110)
REFERENCE (£30 Per Adult Over 18).
IF THE TENANCY IS EXTENDED BEYOND THE INTIAL TERM THEN AN EXTENSION MEMORANDUM MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THE NEW PERIOD, THE COST FOR THIS IS £120 AND IS SPLIT 50/50 BETWEEN LANDLORD & TENANT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54445202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MPRRE32017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TrevorKent.Com, Gerrards Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.