|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 May 2018 (146 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- RECEPTION ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE OF ORPINGTON
Available now. Three bedroom terraced house with reception room, fitted kitchen/diner, ground floor three piece bathroom suite, three bedrooms, off street parking to the front and a rear garden. Call Bishop Estates to arrange a viewing on 01689 873 796
Located just off the High Street of Orpington, close to Shops, Buses and Orpington train station.
10' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.15m x 2.4m)
Double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, double radiator.
7' 11'' x 7' 10'' (2.43m x 2.41m)
Radiator, double glazed window to rear, laminate wood floor.
OFF STREET PARKING
Paved off street parking to front.
Patio area, outside tap, mainly laid to lawn.
13' 1'' x 13' 2'' (4.01m x 4.03m)
Laminate floor, two double glazed windows to front, radiator, cupboard housing meters.
16' 3'' x 10' 9'' (4.96m x 3.28m)
A range of matching fitted wall and base units with work top over, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window to rear, washing machine, fridge and freezer, wall mounted Valliant boiler, lino flooring, oven with hob over and extractor.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
White bathroom suite with panelled bath and shower attachment, glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, double glazed frosted window to rear.
15' 11'' x 9' 10'' (4.88m x 3.01m)
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, laminate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 445713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishop Estate Agents , Orpington .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.