|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Sorry No Pets or Housing Benefits
- The landlord will include the electricity and water for an additional £61.00
- Available Now
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, both with shower enclosures
- Double glazing
- Electric storage heaters
- City Centre location
- REDUCED ADMIN FEES
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10231
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
An excellent addition to the market is this quaint, Two Double Bedroom Maisonette within the locality of Church Gate, Leicester City Centre.
The accommodation is very well presented throughout, comprising of a large open plan kitchen/ living room with storage and a view of the front courtyard. Two double bedrooms, each bedroom comprises of a modern en-suite bathroom with shower units.
The property is suitable for two professional sharers or a couple. On street parking is available on the main Church Gate, with pay & display car parks within walking distance.
The rent for this property is payable on a four weekly basis. The landlord will include the electricity and water for an additional £61.00.
Sorry no pets or Housing Benefit.
***REDUCED ADMIN FEES***
DSS not accepted
Not suitable for children
Administration Fee: £150.00
Application Processing Fee (Per Person): £90.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.