|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2018 (95 days ago)|
- Fabulous one bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with high ceilings
- Well-equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Practical bathroom
- Walking distance to East Dulwich and Peckham Rye stations
- Close to Bellenden Road
- Green open spaces of Peckham Rye park just around the corner
LONG LET. This gorgeous one bedroom second floor flat, boasts well-presented accommodation with high ceilings and stylish finish and is located in the heart of East Dulwich.
The property benefits from a superb central location, surrounded by local amenities of East Dulwich, while Peckham Rye and the rail station are just a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54470844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1066558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.