|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2018 (205 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Set on the lower ground floor of an impressive period house
- Superb location moments from Camden Town
- Easy access to a variety of transport links
- Fresh and bright interiors throughout with a modern finish
- Lovely modern kitchen and bathroom
- Impressive reception room and bedroom
LONG LET. Set moments from amenities in Camden Town, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers wonderfully bright interiors, impressive living space and modern fixtures and fittings.
Randolph Street is ideally located in vibrant Camden Town, moments from the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants that it has to offer while being within easy reach of the fantastic amenities of Kentish Town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54477219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1066498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.