|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (179 days ago)|
- No tenant admin fees.
- Spacious flat with ample storage inc loft storage
- Located near Isleworth and Twickenham Station
- 20 min train to Waterloo Station!
- Prime Location with excellent transport links
- Close to local amenities and Twickenham Rugby Stad
- Immediately available!!
- Recently decorated luxury feel
Property reference number 5719248. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Must-view renovated large 2 bed flat set in a popular development, recent refurbishment includes full flat painted and cleaned to as good as new standards. Includes personal allocated parking and instant transport links to Central London, with local amenities at your doorstep.
· Newly refurbished and decorated flat
· Large 2-bedroom floor flat
· Wooden flooring throughout
· Electric heating
· Fan/Air-condition unit in rooms
· New double-glazed windows fitted in bedrooms
· Fully fitted kitchen with cabinets and white goods including Bosch fridge freezer and washing machine
· Reception and living room with wood floors and neutral decor for a relaxing space
· Excellent size living area with adequate floor space to comfortably entertain
· Large double bedroom
· Double bedroom
· Contemporary white bathroom
· Excellent storage from loft access and two additional storage rooms
· Access to large communal garden areas
· Allocated parking spaces
· Excellent transport links (See section below!)
· Retail parks and supermarkets (including both Asda and Tesco) all in close proximity
· Situated walking distance to the famous Twickenham Rugby Stadium
· The area itself has a variety of locally owned restaurants, shops, beauty salons and pubs.
· Close to local Isleworth Library and local gym/recreational centres and West Middlesex Hospital
· Very close to Redlees Park; ideal for scenic walks or day out with kids
· All schools have a good reputation, making Isleworth and the Bankside Development an attractive area for young families. Close to award winning secondary school and sixth form consisting of Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme.
· Ideal for professionals seeking an attractive base plus hassle-free commute to London and who would enjoy the excellent amenities that Isleworth / Twickenham offers.
· Quick local bus stops link for direct buses to town
· Prime location; close to Isleworth, Twickenham, St Margarets’s & Syon Lane overground stations providing links to Central London (Waterloo in just over 20 mins). Good transport links providing access to Osterley and Hounslow underground stations.
· Ease of access to motorways to get in and out of the city of London
· Council Tax Band C:
· Postcode: TW7
· Rent: £1275pcm
· Deposit: 6 weeks
· Borough of Hounslow
· Six week-Eight weeks deposit required
· Tenant Referencing required Per Applicant
· No pets
· No DSS
· Perfect for professional couple or small family
· Available immediately on request
· There will be no hidden or agent fees to rent this property!
* Please quote ref. 5719248 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £56.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54497580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719248_56954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.