|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 May 2018 (208 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- TWO BATHROOMS
- 3RD FLOOR
- MASTER EN SUITE
- TWO PRIVATE BALCONIES
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING GAUGING SQUARE
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED COURTYARDS
- GYMNASIUM AND SWIMMING POOL
- SAUNA AND STEAM ROOM
A spacious third floor, two double bedroom apartment with two balconies in a modern development with 24hr concierge services in Wapping, a short walk from the river. Stylishly furnished the property boasts a large open plan kitchen/ dining area featuring Siemens appliances, wood flooring and floor-to-ceiling glazing. Bedroom two is served by a family sized bathroom, whilst the master bedroom has its own en-suite shower room.
A Waitrose supermarket is a stroll away from the property and there are many restaurants, bars, cafés and shops at St. Katharine Docks nearby. Tower Hill, Aldgate, Aldgate East and Shadwell are the nearest Tube and DLR stations, all within a fifteen-minutes walk from the development.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P34263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.