|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2018 (134 days ago)|
- Charming Two Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Open Outlook to Fields
- Downstairs WC & Utility Area
- Driveway, Sizeable Garden and Garage
- Available Immediately
- One Months Bond, One Month in Advance
LOUNGE 13' 8" x 10' 7" (4.18m x 3.24m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
DINING KITCHEN 13' 3" x 10' 0" (4.06m x 3.05m) Modern kitchen fitted with a matching range of both base and eye level units with worktop space over. Oven with inductor hob and extractor fan, sink and drainer. Wooden flooring. Space for dining table and chairs. Under stair storage.
UTILTY AREA 7' 7" x 7' 3" (2.33m x 2.22m) Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Boiler storage cupboard, door to downstairs WC, door to rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Wash hand basin, low flush WC
BEDROOM 1 14' 3" x 9' 11" (4.35m x 3.04m) Fitted carpet, radiator, feature fireplace, uPVC double glazed bay window.
BEDROOM 2 8' 8" x 6' 8" (2.66m x 2.04m) Fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 10' 3" x 4' 5" (3.14m x 1.35m) Three piece bathroom suite comprising shower over bath, wash hand basin, WC and frosted double glazed window.
EXTERNAL Gardens to the front and side with access to a detached garage with an up and over door suitable for off-road parking.
ADDITIONAL INFO The property has had an 'A Rated' boiler installed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102681000816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.