|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (147 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE MID JULY
- SHORT WALK FROM HIGHBURY & ISLINGTON STATION
- FURNISHED / UNFURNISHED OR PART FURNISHED
- 1728 SQUARE FEET / 160 SQUARE METERS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- HIGH SPEC THROUGHOUT
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC BAND - D
A beautiful and tastefully modernised Victorian house set on arguably one of Highbury best streets. Set over three floors and offering in excess of 1700 square feet / 160 square meters of living space. Comprising four double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and further guest w/c, bright through reception with wooden floors, a stunning contemporary kitchen & dinning space leading to a secluded and well-kept rear garden. Bringing the perfect meld of period charm and modern convenience with a high standard of fittings and décor being maintained throughout. This lovely property is conveniently situated only a stone's throw from Highbury & Islington Station, the green open spaces of Highbury Fields and all the restaurants, shops and cafés Upper Street has to offer. Available Mid July. Furnished or Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54519846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250015678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.