|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2015 (1380 days ago)|
- Recently Renovated
- Finished To A High Standard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Versatile Open Plan Living
- Court Yard to Rear
- Close to Bentley Motors & Hospital
- Walking Distance To The Town Centre
- Swimming Baths & Gym Near By
- Close To The Railway Station
- Easy Access to M6 & A500
Recently Renovated to a high standard. A two bedroom home with open plan living area and two double bedrooms. Enclosed patio garden to the rear. Centrally located and only a short walk to the town Centre and Railway. Close to Bentley Motors and Hospital.
LOUNGE 11'3 x 10'3 Carpeted throughout with neutral décor and one feature wall. Large versatile space that can be used as both a living room & dining room. Double glazed & central heating.
KITCHEN 16'8 x 6'4 Large kitchen with wall & base units. Tiled flooring throughout. Windows over looking the rear patio area.
BEDROOM 11'7 x 11'4 Double bedroom. Neutral carpets and décor throughout double glazed & central heating. Window over looking the road.
BEDROOM 12'0 x 8'0 Double bedroom. Neutral carpets and décor throughout double glazed & central heating. Window over looking the garden.
EXTERNALLY Large patio / flagged rear garden. Made private with fence panels and walled entrance to the rear.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54536933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100718003132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Crewe - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.