|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (202 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- First Floor period conversion
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Moments from the transport links of Brixton
- Many local amenities including Sainsbury's local, Sunday Farmer's Market and Brixton Leisure Centre
Comprising of two double bedrooms, open plan living and shower room this accommodation is ideal for young professionals. Separated bedrooms allow for personal space whilst the open plan living is perfect for casual socialising. Perfectly located for commuting with the very nearby Brixton Underground (Victoria line) and Overground Stations offering excellent transport links into Central and Greater London. For music lovers the famous O2 Academy is nearby which plays host to numerous gigs performed by high profile artists. Brixton Markets is famous for its culinary delights, as well as Pop Brixton which is a community project, event space and home to a community of independent retailers, restaurants, street food start ups and social enterprises. There are a number of High Street brand shops for all of your shopping needs. Brixton is a vibrant part of London with residents of all ages. Not far down the road is Herne Hill and the green spaces of Brockwell Park for a more serene escape.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P145481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Clapham Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.