|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (180 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SHORT WALK TO CRAYFORD TRAIN STATION
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- DRIVEWAY PLUS GARAGE
- EPC RATING C
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- NO DSS, SMOKERS OR PETS - FEES APPLY
Situated on the ever popular Braeburn Park development is this stylish three bedroom detached house. Tastefully decorated throughout and situated within 0.2 miles to Crayford station. Downstairs comprises, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Conservatory and downstairs Cloakroom. Upstairs are three Bedrooms, with a en-suite Shower room to the Master Bedroom and a separate family Bathroom. To the rear is a delightful mainly laid to lawn garden. and to the front, off road parking and a single garage. Internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and quality of this lovely family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54545034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8825437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.