|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (147 days ago)|
- Modern three bedroom townhouse
- Accommodation over three floors
- Fully furnished
- Sky TV and internet included
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Gardens front and rear
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Easy access to the City & the motorway
This modern three bedroom furnished townhouse offers spacious, well presented, accommodation over three floors. The property is most conveniently situated just 1 mile from the City Centre and also just a short drive to the M53 Motorway and the A55 expressway.
Briefly, the accommodation comprises to the ground floor an entrance hall, cloakroom with w/c, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, open plan living/dining room which opens onto the rear garden. To the first floor, there is a landing, double and single bedrooms and family bathroom. To the second floor, there is the master bedroom with dressing area and an en-suite shower room. Outside there is a garden to the front, private rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. A Sky TV and internet package is included within the rent. A deposit of 2 months rent applies to this property. No pets.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chester Place, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.