|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (151 days ago)|
- A spacious detached family house
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms, bedroom 4/study
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Attractive and secluded rear garden
- Off street parking
- Available immediately
A spacious detached family house available to rent located in this popular cul-de-sac on the border of Dulwich and Crystal Palace. The property is presented in attractive decorative order and offers flexible accommodation comprising master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 further bedrooms, bedroom 4/study, family bathroom, large reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Externally there is a rear garden and to the front there is a drive providing off street parking and a large double garage. Kingswood Drive is well located for access to West Dulwich and Dulwich Village with their excellent schools, parks and restaurants. Crystal Palace centre is also close by offering numerous shopping and leisure facilities. Rail links to central London are from nearby Sydenham Hill and Gipsy Hill stations. Internal viewing of this lovely detached property is advised Offered Unfurnished | Available Now | Call 020 8702 8111 to view | EPC: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54553830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PWL40433-t-8745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Dulwich Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.