|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (148 days ago)|
- Immaculately presented over three floors
- High-quality fixtures and fittings
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Smart dining room opening to stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Four generous bedrooms, two with en-suite
- Two smart bathrooms, separate shower room and guest wc
- Private garden with dining area
LONG LET. Presented in outstanding condition throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is set within a charming residential area, offering ample living and entertaining space, high-quality fixtures and 35' private garden.
Within easy reach of the amenities of Balham, while Wandsworth Common is moments away. The nearest stations are Balham Underground Station (Northern Line) and Wandsworth Common Station (National Rail), while the A24 provides good motoring links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54554496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.