|Added on Rightmove:||23 February 2018 (264 days ago)|
- A fabulous, fully refurbished one bedroom garden flat
- Located in the heart of Balham on a quiet residential road
- Generous living space and wonderful features
- Fantastic reception room
- Brilliant kitchen/breakfast room with dining space
- Bright and airy bedroom and great bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Private garden with ample paved dining area
- Close to shops, restaurants, transport and amenities
SHORT LET. A beautifully decorated one bedroom garden flat offering generous entertaining space, a spacious bedroom, an eat-in kitchen/breakfast room and easy access to Balham shops, bars and restaurants.
Rossiter Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Balham Underground Station (Northern Line) and Balham Station (National Rail) are both nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54554505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.