|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2016 (864 days ago)|
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Large Reception Room & Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Good Sized Modern Kitchen Diner
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom
- *** Available Immediately ***
A well presented two bedroom maisonette situated close to Blackpool Town Centre with good access to all local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, large four piece bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a large modern fitted kitchen diner, spacious reception room with bay window and two good sized bedrooms. The property benefits from UPVC Double Glazing throughout, Gas Central Heating and a small communal rear yard. The property is available immediately so early viewing is essential.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54561598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 131928R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.