|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (87 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- SHORT WALK TO HIGHBURY & ISLINGTON STATION
- TWO BATHROOMS
- BALCONY & ROOF TERRACE
- WOODEN FLOORS
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC BAND - C
An exceptional two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the top floor of the much sought after Highstone House with direct views over the lovely Highbury Fields. Offering 812 square feet / 75 square meters of luxurious living space comprising a bright and spacious open plan reception and kitchen, two double bedrooms with one being a distinct master, en-suite shower room, further family bathroom, private balcony and a spectacular roof terrace with panoramic views across London. Both the kitchen and en-suite shower room are brand new, the apartment has been finished to an extremely high standard and has wooden flooring throughout. Ideally situated only a few minutes' walk from Highbury & Islington Station and Upper Street. With off street parking available upon separate negotiation. Available Now. Furnished or Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54588927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250015685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.