|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (137 days ago)|
- Delightful four bedroom semi detached house
- Spacious reception room with dining space
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Attractive conservatory with access to garden
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and separate WC
- Expansive private rear garden
- Substantial double garage and off street parking
A great 4 bedroom house available to let in the heart of Wimbledon.
A great house available to let in the heart of Wimbledon, Offering a private garage, further off-street parking space, 50ft rear garden and a wonderful reception room, this well presented four bedroom semi-detached house is peacefully located close to local amenities.
Haynt Walk is ideally located to take advantage of the numerous shops of nearby Merton while a greater selection of amenities is also available in Wimbledon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54597312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAE180048_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canfields Estates Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.