|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (173 days ago)|
- Stunning family home direct from landlord
- River views with central location. Great schools
- Excellent condition throughout
Property reference number 5709056. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
RARELY AVAILABLE, CENTRAL ME1 LOCATION.
Direct from the landlord.
Beautifully renovated three-bed semi detached family home in a highly desirable area of Rochester. Just 1 mile from the city centre.
This house has 3 bedrooms, open plan lounge and dining room with extensive views of the river, off road parking and garage. The view is really spectacular!!
Stunning and spacious gardens to the front and rear of the property looking over the river. Just idyllic.
This house also boasts off road parking and a garage.
These houses are rarely available so viewing is a must.
Excellent schools both primary and secondary are nearby. The station is 1 mile away and access to the motorway is just a 5-minute drive.
References will be required. No DSS, no smokers, no pets, no CCJs
Fees apply for referencing, contracts and inventory.
Comments from my tenants:
"Dealing directly with the landlord was so eay. She is really responsive to our needs.".
"Our landlord is very professional and makes renting very stress free".
"The landlord is easy to deal with, very experienced and knowledgeable. We rented the house because we were so impressed with the service"
* Please quote ref. 5709056 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £500.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54600033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709056_57111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.