|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (128 days ago)|
- MODERN DECOR ONE DOUBLE BED APARTMENT
- MODERN FITTED AMERICAN KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE
- WELL DESIGNED THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- DESIRABLE LOCATION - SHORT WALK DISTANCE TO CLAPHAM JUNCTION
- 3 MIN WALK TO THE RIVERSIDE
- QUALITY SOLID WOODEN FLOORING
- SUPERB SURROUDING AREA
This truly lovely and well presented one double bedroom flat is situated on the top floor of a well maintained building. Property is very spacious, features modern decor throughout and its layout offers plenty of natural sunlight and fresh air.
Accomodation comprises of a spacious reception room with an open plan modern and fully fitted American kitchen, a spacious double bedroom, a well designed three piece bathroom suite and a few storage cupboards off the hallway. Development still offers lovely well-kept communal gardens.
Surrounding area is absolutely superb featuring a wide variety of first-rate restaurants, bars, cafes, arts and music venues. Nearby St. Johns Hill or Northcote Road are two great examples of it, all year round bursting with young professionals enjoying the Clapham vibe. By walking distance are also the Battersea Park and Clapham Common, which are two of the most favoured recreational spaces in London. Transport links are great with Clapham Junction Railway Station by a short walking proximity, and offering easy access into London Victoria and Waterloo.
Available by the end of June and offered optionally unfurnished, partly or fully furnished.
* Battersea Area Overview
Battersea, a sought-after area in the London Borough of Wandsworth in the heart of the inner-city district of South West London, situated on the South side of the River Thames. It is home to a vibrant mix of established residents, new families and young professionals. Battersea has a real sense of community to it, with the small town feel of the area being one of the major reasons why local residents feel so avidly about where they live.
* Battersea Property Types & Architecture
Battersea is a very desirable place to live. There is a vast choice of different types of colonized property in the area, all thanks to a fair amount of architectural changes that have taken place over the years. Many new riverside developments have been constructed over the waterfront including many spacious and luxurious apartments. Meanwhile over at the village area there is a vast choice of fantastic townhouses and maisonettes, also with a reasonable share of Victorian terraces. Property purchase and rental prices are at the higher end of London's property market, powered by the increasing demand to live in the area.
* Battersea Shopping and Entertainment
Battersea is jam packed with numerous restaurants, cafes and bars feeding every range of taste available. The local clubs and bars give a very lively feel to the area especially on the evenings offering an array of different styles from a 1970s feel to electric music, or even salsa bars or jazz clubs. A good choice of comedy and theater can be found at the Battersea Arts Center. The Thai Festival (JULY) is a great attraction and brings a great selection of Thai dance events, Thai food stalls and mind blowing fashion shows. For the centralist this area will also keep your brain cells in tacked by offering The Pump House Gallery in Battersea Park with a headline role in the local culture life of Battersea has new exhibition every couple of months with many attention-grabbing events happening through out the year.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000392261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.