|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (118 days ago)|
- A well presented property featuring ample living space
- Well-appointed kitchen which includes space for dining
- Separate reception room which boasts lots of natural light
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Located close to Clapham Junction station
- With direct rail links and numerous bus services into the central London and the West End
- Near the cafes, bars, shops and restaurants local to Battersea and Battersea Park
A well presented property featuring ample living space with a well-appointed kitchen which includes space for dining, a separate reception room which boasts lots of natural light, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The flat is located close to Clapham Junction Station and with direct rail links and numerous bus services into the central London and the West End. The cafes, bars, shops and restaurants local to Battersea and Battersea Park are also within close proximity.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL180098_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea & Riverside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.