|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2018 (221 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 1st AUGUST 2018
- SIX BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN & SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- GREAT LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR SHARERS/STUDENTS
- EQUIVALENT TO LESS THAN £72 PER PERSON PER WEEK OR £309 PER PERSON PER MONTH
Substantial 6 bedroom, furnished house to rent with excellent access to the City Centre, Sharrow Vale Road and Ecclesall Road. There is a large dining kitchen, separate living room, and a bedroom to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms to the first floor with a further two bedrooms, bathroom and study/snugg to the second floor. All bedrooms have double bed, bedside draws, chest of draws, wardrobe, desk and chair. Ideal for sharers/students.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54610596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8591543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Banner Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.