|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (161 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom end terrace house
- Convenient location in Newport
- Good size living accommodation throughout
- Off road parking and patio area
- Double Glazed and Centrally Heated
- Long Let and Available Now
- Recently refurbished throughout
- We Regret No Smokers, Pets or H/B
- Available Immediately
LIVING ROOM 10' 02" x 17' 07" (3.1m x 5.36m) TV point. Under stairs storage. Window to front. Stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN/DINER 9' 09" x 10' 63" (2.97m x 4.65m) Floor and Wall units, integrated Electric cooker with gas hobs and extractor fan over. Points for washing machine and fridge freezer. Window to rear. Door to patio area.
BEDROOM 1 10' 03" x 9' 09" (3.12m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 03" x 9' 02" (3.12m x 2.79m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101346000933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wootton Estate Agents, Wootton Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.