|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 July 2016 (695 days ago)|
- Excellent top floor flat with a recent refurbishment
- Generous reception room offering space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen featuring integrated appliances
- Two sizeable bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room with gorgeous tiles
- Light and airy interior with a neutral finish
- Moments from the desirable amenities of Wimbledon Village
SHORT LET. Boasting an enviable location in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this gorgeous two bedroom second floor flat is set within a lovely period property and offers open-plan living space with a high-quality finish.
This flat is situated on a quiet one-way residential street just behind the trendy Wimbledon Village High Street, and is also ideally located just moments from the famous green acres of Wimbledon Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 986121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.