|Added on Rightmove:||29 May 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Superb Large Family House
- Ideal for Family or Sharers
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Town and Station
- No Through Road Location
- Access to loft with fitted Loft Ladder
- Viewings Recommended
This superb spacious four bedroom family home offers flexible accommodation over three floors and finished to an excellent standard. The property is located in a pleasant cul-de-sac only a 5 minute walk to Chesham town centre and the Metropolitan Line Tube station which provides direct train services into London, Baker Street. The accommodation comprises; GROUND FLOOREntrance lobby, Open plan living room with Oak flooring with cupboard under stairs and French doors onto patio area. Kitchen/dining area comprising Oak units, Quartz stone worktop, Integrated fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven extractor, dishwasher, washer/dryer machine and tiled floorFIRST FLOOR:Bedroom 3 with white triple in built wardrobes, Bedroom 4 with white double inbuilt wardrobes. Bathroom with three piece white suite, mirrored cabinet, power shower over bathSECOND FLOOR:Landing with access to loft with drop down ladder, Master bedroom with Triple integrated wardrobe, large integrated storage cupboard, Bedroom 2, Bathroom with three piece white suite with power shower over bath, mirrored cabinet, tiled ceramic floor. The first and second floors are carpeted throughout. The property benefits from an attractive enclosed rear garden with rear access and garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54630687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8264375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Potter & Ford, Chesham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.