|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (62 days ago)|
- Redecorated 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Popular Development Located Walking Distance to Central Reading
- Entrance Hall
- Large Lounge / Dining Room
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Off Road Parking Subject to Availability
- Walk to Town and Access to Bus Routes, West Reading Station, Tesco Local plus Shops and Amenites
- Offered Part Furnished or Unfurnished
- Available Now
SANSOME & GEORGE READING - A spacious redecorated 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment set in a popular development, located walking distance to central Reading. Bus routes, West Reading Station (links to Paddington via Reading), Tesco Local plus shops and amenities are all within reach.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, well proportioned lounge / diner, fitted kitchen with appliances, bathroom with bath and shower, generous storage cupboard, 2 bedrooms and off road parking subject to availability. The property further benefits from double glazed windows.
It is offered part furnished or unfurnished and is available now. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Lettings department on (0118) 958 3333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54636663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27907619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.