|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2018 (170 days ago)|
- Charming one bedroom first floor flat
- Bright and neutral décor throughout
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Smart fully equipped kitchen
- Double size bedroom and white suite bathroom
- First come first served private rear off-street parking
- Excellent location in the heart of Kingston
- On the market with no onward chain
SHORT LET. Excellently located in the heart of Kingston, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat boasts bright and neutral interiors throughout and benefits from no onward chain and a communal garden.
Denmark Road is located in the heart of Kingston, moments from Kingston University and the extensive range of shops, restaurants and bars within the town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54649185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.