|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished to high standards
- 10 Minutes walk from University Heath Hospital
- Walking distance from shops, cafes, restaurants
- New Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring, Central heating
- Low tenant fees
Property reference number 5719433. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Newly refurbished to high standards, modern 2 double bedrooms 1st floor flat situated in Heathfield Road, within walking distance from University Hospital, shops, restaurants and cafe’s. The flat comprises of an open plan kitchen/lounge with newly installed kitchen that includes all appliances. There are two large good size double bedrooms, newly installed fully tiled bathroom all finished to a very high standard laminated throughout.
The flat has brand new gas central heating, double glazing, appliances, and well insulated (Band C - EPC).
No pets. No smoking.
* Please quote ref. 5719433 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54651420.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719433_57243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.