|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2018 (172 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Heart of Brockely conservation area
- Large communal garden directly accessible
- Own entrance
- Perfect for young professional couple
- Great condition
- Good built in storage
- Victorian masionette
Property reference number 5711924. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
**Available 1 July**
Set in the heart of the Brockley conservation area is this immaculate two bedroom garden flat with its own front door.
The property has a remodelled and fully fitted kitchen with work surfaces which are solid oak, an integrated oven, grill, hob and also a dishwasher. A spacious bay fronted lounge which has a working feature fireplace, oak flooring and white marble mantelpiece. The bedrooms at the rear overlook a well maintained communal garden and there is also a three piece bathroom suite. The flat has a lovely contemporary feel throughout.
Tressillian Road is well situated for all amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, parkland and excellent transport facilities including several stations giving access into the West End, City and Canary Wharf. A local farmers market is held weekly a few moments away.
The flat is offered fully furnished and will be available from 1 July. A home that must be internally viewed.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
* Please quote ref. 5711924 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54651690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711924_57241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.