|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2016 (737 days ago)|
- A modern and newly refurbished 2 bedroom apartment in a beautiful Redbrick building
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Reception
- Contemporary interior and a separate eat in kitchen
- Moments from High Street Kensington and Hyde Park.
A spacious two bedroom flat situated in this attractive red brick building on the popular Kensington Court situated just behind Kensington High street and close to Kensington Garden and the shops, restaurants and transport links. Comprises spacious reception and dining room, separate eat in modern kitchen. Both bedrooms are spacious doubles with en-suite bathrooms. EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54651739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL150107_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.