|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (46 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT
- Garage To Rear
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Available Now
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
*AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT*
Available now and located under ten minutes walk to Brockley station, even closer to Crofton Park and only a stones throw from Hilly Fields is this purpose built maisonette.
This smart and airy interior belies a not so attractive exterior and a contemporary feel to this property would suit a professional couple looking for a modern neutral style.
You enter the property through your own front door and a flight of stairs take you into a spacious living room, off of which is a modern fitted kitchen, a compact hallway leads to one single and one double bedroom, a separate cloakroom and European style shower room with bidet, wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle. Additional benefits include several storage cupboards, a loft, a garage, double glazing, gas central heating and a high standard of furnishing throughout.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54659391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P216927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Brockley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.