|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2018 (232 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Available for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
- Available for Students
- House Share
- Fridge Freezer
- Newly Refurbished Kitchen
- New Carpets
- Lockable Rooms
- Separate WC
***READY FOR 2018/19 ACADEMIC YEAR THIS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PROPERTY IS JUST £76 PER PERSON PER WEEK! This property is within minutes` walking distance to Sheffield University and Sheffield City Centre. Having trouble getting around? Ask us about our courtesy shuttle service. We can take you to this property for you to view. Our office hours are 8am to 8pm 7 days a week. CALL 0114 4704715***
***READY FOR 2018/19 ACADEMIC YEAR THIS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PROPERTY IS JUST £76 PER PERSON PER WEEK! This property is within minutes` walking distance to Sheffield University and Sheffield City Centre.
- Location - Located within walking distance to Ecclesall Road and close to restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, shops, supermarkets and so much more. If you fancy having everything within a few minutes` walk from home, then this is the place for you. Only a 20 minute walk or just a 6 minute bike ride to Sheffield Hallam University. How much closer can things possibly be?
- Lounge & Kitchen - The landlord has spared no expense here. The property has a beautifully refurbished large kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, large fridge freezers, washing machine, microwave and plenty of cupboard space. There are 2 large sofas and a large coffee table in the lounge.
- Bathroom - The property has a separate shower in one room and a large shower/bath room which includes a toilet and wash basin.
- Bedrooms - All 5 bedrooms are large and are fitted with double beds, a desk, chair, wardrobe and bookshelves. There is plenty of room with lots of natural sunlight. Each room has its own door locks and the property is fitted with double glazing throughout to keep your room warm and quiet. The perfect environment for studying. This is truly the ideal study pad.
- Back Yard - At the rear of the property is a small garden for your enjoyment.
- Parking - Plenty of on-street parking is available all around the neighbourhood.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - Just £76 PPPW - BILLS INCLUDED OPTION AVAILABLE. This is true value for money for such a lovely property and such spacious rooms. - Deposit - £300
- Application Fee - £75 inc VAT per applicant.
- Available Date - From 15th July 2018
- HURRY. Don`t let this opportunity slip by. Large properties located so close to amenities and Sheffield`s famous Ecclesall Road at such affordable prices are a rare find. This is truly a beautiful and well maintained property with quality fixtures and fittings. Call us now on 0114 470 4715 to book a viewing to avoid disappointment! -
- NEED TRANSPORT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? Call us on 0114 470 4715 and ask about our courtesy shuttle service. We operate 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm and can take you to view this lovely home. -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54665382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27915031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield (Broomhill and Crookes).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.