|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (109 days ago)|
- Excellent two bedroom penthouse
- Large and naturally bright reception room
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and additional shower room
- Amazing private roof terrace with panoramic views
- Secure off street parking
- Fantastic central location
LONG LET. Set within a modern development, this stunning two bedroom top floor penthouse, offers fantastic living and entertaining space with marvellous private roof terrace.
London Road offers a great selection of amenities and transport links, while Croydon's high street is also within an easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54680715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1068585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.