|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (61 days ago)|
- Secure entrance and porter
- Reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Generous second bedroom
- Secure underground parking
- River view balcony and courtyard view balcony
SHORT LET. Set within a striking gated development on the Battersea riverside, this fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers generous living space with two balconies and superb views of the River Thames.
The tranquil walks of the Thames Path are on the doorstep and a lovely range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found around Battersea Park Road, Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54680727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.