|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (73 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Redecorated and New Carpets Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge with Gas Fire
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Family Bathroom and Shower Ensuite
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating D
Situated in this much sought after lane in Knowle is this deceptively spacious detached bungalow. Set on a corner plot in its own landscaped grounds, this beautifully presented property, which is available unfurnished, briefly offers; covered porch, welcoming entrance hallway with storage cupboards, lounge with gas fire suite, dining room, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, four bedrooms - three with built in wardrobes, family bathroom with shower over the bath, shower ensuite, conservatory, double garage, off road parking and front & rear gardens. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54726645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WES413537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.