|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (120 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Modern Interior
- Available Now!
St Michaels Place in Aylsham is an exclusive development to the west of the town centre built and renovated by Hopkins Homes. The site won the Sunday Times best development of the year award in 2015 and was praised for its classy and aesthetically pleasing treatment of the glorious Victorian hospital building. We are pleased to offer a top floor apartment within the main building which has far reaching views of the development and town beyond. Accommodation comprises a communal entrance with stairs to the second floor, a personal and spacious west facing hallway, a living room open to a modern kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a modern bathroom. The apartment is modern, fresh and light throughout with smooth ceilings, wooden double glazed sash windows, gas fired central heating and fitted blinds. whilst terms of the lease provide a communal store shed, two allocated parking spaces and access to the communal gardens.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure audio entrance system, secure numbered postal boxes, stairs to second floor landing and composite door into:
Coir mat, two wooden double glazed sash windows with fitted blinds, radiator, store cupboard, central heating thermostat, exposed beam and smooth ceiling. Doors to all rooms.
12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
Wooden double glazed sash window with fitted blinds, radiator, TV point and telephone points and smooth ceiling. Opening to:
10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Fitted with modern white gloss kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in electric double oven, inset gas fired hob with extractor hood over, kick plate heater, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor, wooden double glazed sash window wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler housed in a cupboard matching the kitchen units, tiled splashbacks, smooth ceiling and recessed lighting.
12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
Crittall windows housed in an original stone outer sill with fitted blinds, built-in double wardrobe, TV point, exposed beam, radiator and smooth ceiling.
10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Wooden double glazed sash window with fitted blind, radiator, telephone point and smooth ceiling.
Modern fitted suite comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Wooden double glazed window with deep sill and fitted roller blind, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, smooth ceiling and recessed lighting.
The property has two parking spaces, one in the main courtyard to the front of the building and one allocated space in an adjoining visitor's car park.
There is a communal store area and gardens.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54742476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1140G4006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.