|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (105 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Ground Flat
- Shared Front Garden & Large Private Rear Garden
- Large Open Plan Reception & Fitted Kitchen
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- £20k spent on refurbishments prior to the current tenancy
- Exclusive of bills
- Offered Furnished
- Available from the end of July 2018
- Situated within a stone throw of Seven Sisters Station (Victoria Line)
- EPC RATING C
The Property Company are delighted to present this top of the range (brand newly refurbished prior to current tenancy) two bedroom ground floor flat located on a quiet residential road within moments of Seven Sisters Station. This spacious apartment consists of one large double bedroom, a single bedroom, a spacious open plan reception and fitted kitchen with direct access to a large private garden with decking area. Featuring wooden flooring throughout, double glazed window, gas central heating, a lovely tiled bathroom with bathtub/integrated shower, wash basin and w.c and access to a shared front garden. Offered furnished. Available from the end of July 2018. Exclusive of bills. Please call our lettings team to arrange an immediate viewing and to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54753003.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27931268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Company, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.