|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (162 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Direct Access to Garden through Patio Doors
- Close to Greenhithe and Ebbsfleet rail links
Property reference number 5705180. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This lovely garden flat has patio doors which lead directly onto a large communal garden.
An open plan kitchen/living room is ideal in this light and airy flat with 2 beds and 1 bathroom.
The flat forms part of an imposing block which sits on top of a hill with views across Kent.
It's very close to Bluewater shopping centre and benefits from being near to 2 mainline railway stations with links into London: Ebbsfleet and Greenhithe.
There's local amenities nearby for everyday essentials.
These flats are always very popular so please don't delay if you are interested.
NO HOUSING BENEFIT CLAIMANTS, PRIVATE TENANTS ONLY
* Please quote ref. 5705180 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £180.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54766110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705180_57448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.