|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Fully Double Glazed
- Underfloor Heating to Ground & Lower Ground Floor and Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Fully Fitted Bespoke Kitchens
- Superb Individually Designed Bathrooms
- Separate Staff/Guest Suite with Private Access
- Landscaped Gardens
- CCTV Entry phone
- Solar Paneling
A stunning new development comprising an elegant pair of classical houses of approximately 4000 sq. ft. each in this enviable West Putney location.
These traditional period style properties are built to an exceptionally high specification.
A large formal reception room flows via an impressive reception hall into a capacious kitchen incorporating dining and family area ideal for both family and large scale entertaining.
On the garden floor is a further outstandingly spacious media and entertainment room with direct garden access.
The property offers six bedrooms with an abundance of fitted cabinetry complemented by four superbly appointed bathrooms.
Reception Hall, Reception Room, Vast Media/Playroom, Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Six Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms, Separate Cloakroom, Utility Room, Wine Storage Room, Abundant Storage Space, Off Street Parking for Two Cars, South Facing Garden
The properties are located close to Putney Hill and only three minutes' walk to Putney High, Prospect House and Merlin Schools.
Putney High Street with its first class shopping and transport facilities is within very easy reach. Putney mainline station offers swift West End and city communications.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SOU160231_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Southfields.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.