|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Newly redecorated the week before you arrive
- Dedicated off-street parking space
- Delightful Clifton location
Property reference number 5703610. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A newly redecorated airy and quiet top floor furnished flat in a period property in Clifton with far reaching views North, South and West. One double bedroom, one single room. Each room has a bed with drawers beneath, mattress, bedside table, desk, bookshelf and spacious wardrobe.
Living room with TV unit, sofa, dining table and chairs.
Well fitted galley kitchen off the living room with electric hobs and oven, washer-drier and large upright integrated fridge-freezer.
Bathroom with bath, power-shower and heated towel rail.
One allocated off-street car parking space located in the quiet courtyard at the back of the house. Easy access to A4 within 2 minutes. Off street bike parking also available.
Utility charges such as building service charge, water, council tax, electricity, TV licence, landline, broadband are excluded.
This property would suit professionals. Building rules dictate no students or pets.
* Please quote ref. 5703610 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54812937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5703610_57539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.