|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (67 days ago)|
- STRIKING 4 BED MEWS HOUSE
- 1 Reception room
- Beautiful fully fitted kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- Lovely courtyard
- Close to Shops and Local Amenities
- Close proximity to Regents Park
- Great area of Marylebone!
- Please call Kristina NOW for an early viewing!
- Viewing highly recommended
London Habitat are happy to rent this STRIKING 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms Mews House set on the basement level with courtyard located on a sought after street in Marylebone. The property benefits of natural light, neutral decor, wooden floors and comprises of a fully fitted modern kitchen with a large reception area, two bathrooms and a decked private courtyard.
Further benefits include refurbished to a high standard, carpets in all four bedrooms, laminated wood flooring in the reception area, ample storage, en-suite bathroom and built in wardrobes.
Ideally situated in the heart of Marylebone with excellent transport links such Regents Street and Great Portland Street (Bakerloo, Circle & Hammersmith Lines) a few minutes walk. This property is ideal for professionals and students with the University of Westminster and ucl close by. Being a stones throw away from the local shops, eateries and nightlife of the Marylebone area places this apartment in a prime central location.
Offered furnished or unfurnished.
Please call Kristina NOW for an early viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54820023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.