|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (155 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Ideal for single person or couple
- Recently converted flat with traditional frontage
- Quiet residential road
- Close to Brixton and Clapham
- Split-level, spacious flat with separate kitchen
Property reference number 5712164. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We present this split-level one bedroom first floor flat in a very sought after location on a quiet residential road.
This property is in easy reach of Brixton (12m walk/ Victoria Line / frequent buses) and Clapham North (10m walk / Northern Line / frequent buses), both of which are major social hubs and have fantastic amenities and transport links. Also in short walking distance of Brockwell Park, Clapham Common and Abbeville village, this location offers many great lifestyle options.
Converted five years ago, this property boasts a gorgeous traditional frontage paired with a spacious, modern split-level flat. With a generous, light-filled lounge, bathroom & bedroom upstairs as well as a separate kitchen downstairs, this flat would be ideal for a single person or couple.
Fully furnished. Council tax and bills not included. Available immediately.
6 weeks deposit
* Please quote ref. 5712164 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54824790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712164_57564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.