|Added on Rightmove:||12 June 2018 (161 days ago)|
- Wood floors
- Good transport links
- Small balcony
- Bathroom with shower
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Dining area
- Open plan living
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sought after residential road
- Period conversion
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10253
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
Situated on a sought after residential road moments from the popular amenities of Abbeville Village. Within close proximity of Clapham Old Town and Clapham High Street offering access to an array of trendy restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. Approx. 5 mins walk from Clapham Common Tube Station and Clapham High Street Overground and a short walk from the open spaces of Clapham Common.
A well presented 2 double bedroom first floor period conversion on a popular road near Abbeville Village. This bright and airy first floor apartment offers open plan living with a modern integrated kitchen, dining space and access to small private balcony. Tiled bathroom with shower and wood floors throughout.
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
Not suitable for children
Referencing and Tenancy Agreement Per Person: £150.00
Inventory and Check In: £180.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.