|Added on Rightmove:||12 June 2018 (189 days ago)|
- EPC Rating D
- Spacious Family House
- 3 Bathrooms + WC
- 5 Double bedrooms
- Double garage
- Oil CH + Wooden DG
- Off road parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac
William H Brown offer this EXECUTIVE, SPACIOUS unfurnished 3 storey 5 bed FAMILY HOUSE located in a quiet cul-de-sac a few minute’s walk from the centre of the popular village of Cawston 11 miles North West of Norwich & perfect for access to Reepham, Aylsham and the North Norfolk Coast. Benefits include, 5 double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and 2 further family bathrooms, study, kitchen/diner, double garage all topped off by impressive views over sweeping countryside……. You would be hard pressed to find a more impressive and all round excellent family house so an early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Good size hallway with solid oak flooring & understairs storage cupboard, stairs to 1st floor and doors to all rooms.
WC, basin window to the side aspect and solid oak flooring.
Large study with built in desk and storage cupboards, phone point, solid oak flooring & window to the side aspect.
Very good size with French doors providing access to the rear garden and box bay window to front aspect, impressive inglenook fireplace with multi fuel burner, carpeted.
Good size room, window to the side aspect and archway through into the garden room with doors to the rear garden, window to side aspect & solid oak flooring throughout.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Nodern range of wall & base units with electric range oven, hob & extractor over, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, downlights and space for a table & chairs.
Wall unit & base unit with a sink, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumbledryer, window & door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing – with stairs upto 2nd floor
Master Bedroom 1 (Double)
Large room with window to the front aspect, carpeted and door into the walk in wardrobe and door into the en-suite bathroom…..
Double shower cubicle, separate bath, WC, sink, extractor fan, window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 (Double)
Window to rear aspect, carpeted
Bedroom 3 (Double)
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobe & carpeted.
Bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, basin, window to the rear aspect
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 4 (Double)
Window to the rear aspect, eaves storage, carpeted
Bedroom 5 (Double)
Window to the rear aspect, eaves storage, carpeted
Bath, wash basin and low level WC
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area. The garden backs on to open fields. There is a double garage and off road parking for up to 3 cars
Wooden double glazing and Oil Central Heating
No Smokers, students, or housing benefit pets at landlords discretion
Head out of Norwich on the Holt Road past the airport on your right. At the roundabout continue straight over and through the Village of Horsford continue on this road until you come to a roundabout and take the first exit signposted Cawston. Once in Cawston take the second left hand turn after the shop on the right and then at the junction turn left onto Norwich Road. Continue along Norwich Road passed the sharp left hand bend and turn right into William Bush Close where the property can be found in the bottom left hand corner.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54838611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P15897C81C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.